- Are Stackwall fences made in any other colors?
Yes. Stackwall fences can have a variety of different colors. The concrete itself can be stained in the manufacturing process although colors are limited. Please call for more details about this. Another option is that after installation, the fences can be painted to any desired color. Stackwall will work with you to help customize your desired fence color.
- What type of equipment is required during the installation process?
No equipment is required to install the fences. The only requirement during installation is man-power. Man-power is needed to dig the holes for the fence posts as well as to lift the fence panels to slide vertically into place in between the pre-installed posts.
- How deep should the holes be in order to support the posts for the fences?
For a fence up to 6 feet tall, the holes should be 3 feet deep, and a foot across on either side of the post. Concrete is then poured in to set the posts in place.
- Does Stackwall currently have locations other then southern CA?
No. Currently, we are only located in Pomona, California servicing southern CA and surrounding areas. However, we do ship across country.
- Does Stackwall offer free home estimates?
Yes. Stackwall does offer free home estimates in the southern California area. Please contact our office to schedule an appointment 888.622.9255
- Can I mix and match panels?
Yes. Stackwall fences are completely customizable and most of the fence panels can be mixed with other design panels.
- Where can I find the dimensions of the panels?
The dimensions of the panels are located in our catalogue.
- Do the fences come in optional sizes or are custom made?
All panels are pre-made and the sizes are set. Custom designs of the panels are not offered, however, there are over 100 designs to choose from.
- Is there a minimum order of linear feet?
No. There is no minimum order of linear feet required. Stackwall manufactures fences for any length and size desired.
- How can I receive a free catalog?
Click here to download:: Free Online Catalog
- How many feet wide are the panels/sections?
Most panels are about 80’ wide and 20’ tall.
- Can I install the fence myself or with the help of others?
The prep work can be accomplished by one person from setting your lines and digging the holes. However, depending on the height of the fence, the help of one other person is needed in sliding the fence panels in between the posts.
- Does Stackwall offer financing?
Currently, we do not offer special financing options but it will be offered shortly in the future.
- Are Stackwall offices open on weekends?
Office hours are M- F 8am – 5pm and Saturdays by appointment only.
- Are free in-home estimates also available during the weekend?
Free home estimates are scheduled by appointment only and are available on the weekends.
- Does Stackwall offer a Do-It-Yourself guide? Is there a fee for it?
Yes. There is a DIY guide provided if the fence purchased will be installed by another party other than Stackwall. The installation guide is offered free of charge.
- What are the minimum and the maximum feet of heights of Stackwall fences?
Some fence designs offered from Stackwall can be at a minimum height of 2 feet and go all the way up to 10 feet. Stackwall is looking to manufacture higher than 10 feet.
- Is there a price difference for a fence taller than 6 feet?
Yes. There is a slightly higher charge for a fence over 6 feet due to extra materials used. Please call our office for more details.
- Would going higher than 6 feet also increase installation costs?
Yes, since there are more panels to install and deeper footings to dig, the time it takes to install the fences will increase. Therefore installation costs will increase. Installation times and costs vary depending on the length and height of the fence, as well as the required time for installation.
- Are fences shorter than 6 feet lower in price? What about installation costs for shorter fences?
Yes, since there are less panels and smaller holes or footing to be dug. The time it takes to install will decrease, therefore installation costs will decrease. Fences from 2 to 6 feet vary in price due to the fact of the amount of materials needed. Fences over 6 feet in height are slightly higher in cost due to the use of additional materials. Please call the office for more details.
- If there was an obstacle in the way of where my fence would go, would Stackwall be able to remove it?
Yes. Stackwall does offer installations, which includes the removal of debris or obstructions of any kind in order to install the fence.
- What is the average time it takes to manufacture a fence?
Lead time for a fence depends on the amount of fence ordered and the amount of other orders manufactured at the time. Lead time would be discussed during ordering.
- What is the average time it takes to install a fence?
The time of installation depends on the amount of work involved in preparing the property before installing the fence. This includes any debris that needs to be removed, an existing fence that might need to be removed, etc. Each installation process is unique and therefore the time it takes to install varies.
- Can I pay half now and the remaining balance after the project is done?
Yes, the regular payment plan when purchasing a Stackwall fence includes paying a 50 percent down payment for the materials and delivery of the fence.
- What is the percentage of down payment expected?
Average down payment costs is 50 percent for materials and delivery.
- Can I split the costs of a new fence with my neighbors? Can they choose their own designs on their side of the fence as well? Would this have an extra charge?
Each neighbor has the option to choose their own fence design. Even if the fence is shared between two neighbors, a different design can be installed on either side of the same fence. Depending on the wall if it is single sided or double sided there will be a difference in pricing.
- Does Stackwall sell the molds that are used to manufacture the panels?
No. We do not sell the molds, only the actual fences.